Successfully upgraded to Vanilla Forums v2.6. Please report any issue you may find.

What are the next steps?

edited April 2017 in EmuLa
Hello,

what are the next steps at EmuLa? When is the next update planned? When is the Amiga support and other systems included? When is the cover pack for downloading avaible?

A nice front-end like "coinops" etc. would be nice (Video Preview from each game...)

:smiley:

Comments

• Hi @deaddisk
    please have a look here for what is included in the next release .
    As you can see from the screenshot downloading game-art packs will be included, there are also some fixes added in these latest days.
    I'm now testing if all is working as it should so in a couple of days the new version will be released.

About the Amiga support I'll start to work on it just after the release of this version, so stay tuned :tongue:

About the video playback as game preview while browsing titles, actually there is a similar function already included in the GUI mode, many games can be watched clicking the YouTube button and your browser will open a page on YouTube to show the gameplay of the selected game, maybe in the future I could try to add a little preview window but right now I prefer to add support for all the missing systems.
  • Perfect! :)