Successfully upgraded to Vanilla Forums v2.6. Please report any issue you may find.

How to add more entries to the indieGO main menu

Hi,

the main menu application is called FSLauncher and you can find it in:
/home/odroid/FSLauncher/FSL (pi users replace "odroid" with "pi" while reading : ) )

FS stands for Full-Screen

The entries can be managed in the text file menu.def by double clicking it in desktop mode.

The problem is that when I apply an update it would overwrite all your changes to the default menu definitions. So don't manipulate the existing menus.

I will add a "custom or user-menu" where you can add own entries. which will point to "usermenu.def" in /home/odroid/FSLauncher/FSL

As reference for the usermenu.def you can check the default "menu.def" file.
See the menu.def which includes some "submenu" definitions (Example: Kickstarter Goodies). One of the submenus will be called "usermenu.def".

So you can copy and paste the file "menu.def" in the folder /home/odroid/FSLauncher/FSL
Than rename it to "usermenu.def" and add whatever you like to in it with the text-editor.

This would be "update proof" : )

If you like to have something added to the other "existing default menus" just tell us your wish and the next update may include it.

Comments

• FSLauncher is developed by me, if you need more details while adding new entries just ask.