Successfully upgraded to Vanilla Forums v2.6. Please report any issue you may find.

Kodi v17.0 "Krypton"

Hi,

I would like to know which Kodi version will be preinstalled on the IndieGo! console and if there exists a plan on updating the system to v17.0 "Krypton" later?! Theres already a beta for Libreelec out there.

thanks for help
\\dev.null
Tagged:

Comments

• I would also like to know this!
    But if I were to take a wild guess, it would be that IndieGO! ships with version 16.0.
    Of course, this is only speculation on my part, I have no insight to the development of the IndieGO! :)
  • Mine came with 13.0, would be nice to get an update plan for this too. But I think it should be fairly straightforward.
  • Yep for now it XBMC 13.0 final because it had Joypad support out of the box without hacks.
    Daniel Broden has updated his console to 16.0 and we solved an issue because of an config file.
    Long story short.. You will soon be able to "upgrade to KODI 16.0" but also "downgrade to 13.0" .. Why?
    Just because you would do pioneer work, since it has not been tested. If you run in problems you can go back to 13.