Successfully upgraded to Vanilla Forums v2.6. Please report any issue you may find.

Update 8th of June 2017 - Version 1.8.7 "Expansion"

Hi,

this update fixes the HDD script and the "Filesystem expansion option" in settings.
This setting will expand the filesystem to use the entire 64GB of the SD-CARD.

Please re-run it in Settings after reboot. (or just follow and read the on screen advices)

Update will now run in a larger better readable Terminal window so you can read errors if they occur.

Attention!!!!!! In the moment there is a Kernel Update on air. It may get stuck in an info-message which you need to accept with ok. Sometimes you can't click ok... Don't worry , don't panic, AND: DON'T SHUTT OFF THE CONSOLE : )
Else it won't reboot again.
If you think it got stuck and doesn't move after 10-15 minutes, please attach a mouse and close the terminal window.
Than use the reboot function of the console to reboot and try again. It seems that the update conflicts with the xterm - terminal used before.

Comments

• Please wait!!! Not yet uploaded!
  • Please wait until if give green light.. would like to fix the kernel update
  • Is safe now!
  • I am curios if this was the last "problem" caused by an "external" package.. I hope I have now covered all possible interactions : )

What I have done now is to cover all update (hopefully all) which will be released by the Debian Linux programmers in an non-interactive auto choosing way. So it can't get stuck because of missing user interaction anymore. (cross your fingers that they don't invent new ways )