Successfully upgraded to Vanilla Forums v2.6. Please report any issue you may find.

Is there any manual for EmuLa available? New systems are not visible...

Hi,
I finally got my HDD in my new IndieGO working and copied some ROMs to the corresponding folders.

Emulationstation recognized all ROM's/Systems but EmuLa refused any other system but the Genesis. (So ignored the Atari 7800, the Segen Dreamcast and Atari Jaguar)

I remember that a full license for EmuLa is part of the IndieGO Hardware but I don't remember how to get it? Because the only System that was added (Genesis) showed nothing but claimed an Update for 22 items...

Long story short...
EmuLa is far away from Plug'n'Play and I'm lost without a FAQ/manual...

I would really appreciate any help,

Thanks and cheers,
Oliver

Comments

• Hello @OliBoe ,
    I'm the EmuLa developer, at this stage EmuLa can recognize roms for:

- Game Boy
    - Game Boy Color
    - Game Boy Advance
    - Super NES
    - NES
    - Megadrive

Next step is to provide support for Amiga systems.
    @Phoenixkonsole , aka Pascal, will send you the license code so you can activate your premium status, about the manual, in your home folder, under Emula, there is "EmuLa - User Guide.pdf" where you can read about Emula usage.
    For any dubt or question feel free to ask, I will be happy to help :smile:
  • Great - thanks!
    I already voted for a new system and I'm looking for any new version of EmuLa.
    Thanks for the hint with the manual in the home folder. Shame on me not looking there before asking ;-)

@Phoenixkonsole - could you please send me the license code to activate my version?

• @OliBoe
    No problem!
    The user-guide in your distribution misses the world-wide hiscore system informations (the latest added feature), it will be updated in the next version.
    Feel free to ask if you have further problems or for suggestions :smiley:
  • Thank you @Phoenixkonsole !
    Have a nice evening!